Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bad Hair Day

There's nothing better at 11 o'clock at night than having your mother savagely attack you with a comb. 
Of course, I can't say it was unprovoked. You see, she is attempting to even out the 'Colour in a Box' dye that is currently dispersed throughout my hair, because I absolutely refuse-REFUSE I say, to pay 100 dollars to a complete stranger to get the same result a 15 dollar box of dye and a loving mother can get you...well, give or take a few yanks, and jabs, and stained skin. And this is what brings me to where I am, sitting on the couch with a towel wrapped around my shoulders waiting for my hair to dry, and blogging about it all on Blogspot. 
Stay tuned for before and after photos if I can be bothered to do my hair nicely. Right now, I'm sleepy and my eyes hurt from where I rubbed dye in them when attempting to rinse it out so I'm off. 
Good Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment